There are limited booth spaces per category.
Electricity needs to be ordered in a timely manner before the Expo. (Minimum of 1 week before the Expo)
Vendor entrance and parking are in the rear of the Convention Center.
All exhibits and exhibitors are subjected to the following rules and regulations. The word “COE” used herein refers to Expo management or Carolina Outdoor Expos, LLC. This contract for exhibit space, when properly executed by the Exhibitor and COE, shall be considered a binding agreement between the two parties.
There are limited booth spaces per approval in each category.
- Character of Exhibits: The Exhibitor agrees to display only new products or services sold in the regular course of business and as described in the contract. Each exhibit must comply with all applicable laws, codes and ordinances. Exhibits shall be dignified in character and in the judgment of COE not offensive to the general public. COE reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject and/or remove any exhibit or portion of exhibit not keeping with this rule or purpose of the Expo.
- Subletting of Space: Exhibitors shall not assign, sublet or apportion any exhibit space to another Exhibitor in whole or part. Any successor or assignee of Exhibitor shall have no right to exhibit without the written consent of COE.
- Installation of Exhibits: Installation of exhibits will be completed according to the schedule established by COE and no later than 1 hour prior to Expo opening. Moving of exhibits after Expo has opened is prohibited. Exhibits shall remain intact and attended during regular Expo hours. Exhibits shall be installed, maintained and removed in the safest possible manner.
- Removal of Exhibits: Exhibits must be removed by 10:00pm on the final day of the Expo or as otherwise directed. If not removed in a timely fashion, COE reserves the right to hold Exhibitor responsible for all costs caused by untimely removal. Exhibits will not be permitted to leave the Expo after installation until after the final closing of the Expo. Early removal will result in not being invited back in the future.
- Signs and Displays: All signs and displays shall remain within the Exhibitors space must be designed and constructed as to not detract from other exhibits.
- Music and Other Media: Radios, TVs or the like of which, in the opinion of COE, is of sufficient volume to be annoying to neighboring exhibitors or to the public will not be permitted. Also, Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold COE harmless for all claims and/or damages from failure to obtain licenses for recorded live music or other media played in its exhibit space.
- Fire Hazards: Explosives and inflammable materials which conflict with insurance underwriting or Fire Department guidelines must be excluded. All exhibits must be in compliance with ordinances and laws of the city and state in which the Expo is held.
- Services: All services, equipment, electricity, furniture and furnishings provided to the Exhibitor shall be paid for by the Exhibitor, unless otherwise stipulated by COE, and shall normally be obtained through an independent contractor.
- Insurance & Liability: Neither COE, Sponsors, Facilities, nor their representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or to the Exhibitor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever, prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract and the Exhibitor on signing the contract expressly releases the above named corporations or individuals from any and all loss, damage or injury whatsoever.
- Eventualities/Destruction of Premises: In case the Expo site of Facilities shall be destroyed by an act of God, labor difficulty, government restriction, power failure or any other cause outside of the control of COE making it impossible for Exhibitor to occupy contracted space, this contract will terminate and the Exhibitor shall waive any claim for damages or compensation except for the pro-rated return of the amount paid for space contracted, diminished only by the amounts expended to produce the Expo.
- Taxes: Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility for and shall hold harmless COE, Sponsors, Facilities, their agents or employees from all local, state and federal taxes associated with sale activities relating to its exhibit.
- Rules of Exhibit Facility: Rules published by the owner(s) or operators of the facility in which the Expo is located, are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof.
- Use of Exhibitor’s Name: Exhibitor authorizes COE, its employees, and agents, to use the Exhibitor’s name to promote the Expo and to solicit other exhibitors for this and other Expos.
- Amendments: COE will have the full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all contract rules and regulations contained herein, and the power to make amendments thereto, and such further rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary for proper conduct of the Expo.
*Electrical Connections are an extra charge. Please handle arrangements directly with the Greenville Convention Center.
A form is included in this package. Fax to 252-321-7861. Don’t delay. If not settled 1 week before the Expo, the rate increases.
Payment for any requested services can only be made by a company, cashier’s or certified check, credit card or by cash. Service will not be provided until payment is received. Please note that the floor price will be charged if equipment reservations are not received at least one week prior to the first day of move in.